With that sad excuse for an apology, I present to you what you may have missed at the Nintendo 2012 E3 conference - which really wasn't that much. So lets make this short.
The Nintendo conference was far from spectacular. Of course, my hero Miyamoto was present and set the stage for Reggie Fils-Aime, President of Nintendo of America. Fils-Aime guided us through our Nintendo journey with awkward faces and comments. And by journey, I mean a petting zoo. No Amazon jungle with unknown surprises at every turn - just baby goats, pigs, and even a few Pikmin.
- Pikmin 3
- New Super Mario Bros. U
- Batman Arkham City Armored Edition
- Scribblenauts Unlimited [3DS] [Also on WiiU]
- Darksiders II
- Mass Effect 3
- Tank! Tank! Tank!
- Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Trine 2: Director's Cut
- Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
- Aliens Colonial Maries
- Wii Fit U
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 [3DS]
- Paper Mario: Sticker Star [3DS]
- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon [3DS]
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate [3DS]
- Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion
- Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance [3DS] [Also on WiiU]
- Lego City: Undercover [3DS]
- Just Dance 4
- Nintendo Land
Aside from games, not much else was announced. We were informed that the WiiU will allow for two WiiU pads to be connected and that there will be more ways to connect online with friends by posting updates that are displayed on the Miiverse - WiiU's new home screen.
Who know's what they will announce in the coming months. Perhaps they will just wait for us to purchase our WiiUs this holiday season to find out more.
To watch the conference for yourself, click here.
Was there anything you wanted to see that Nintendo didn't present? What did you think?