6.19.2013

Reboot

Hello, friends.

If you came here from some RSS feed notification or something of that manner, you are the best. You are the best for checking back to this very slow website that crumbled under my demanding schoolwork and normal work. But you checking here means there is hope. Hope that this little blog will one day thrive again!

And it will, but as something different than before. This time, this blog is personal. If you were hoping for more of my video game feature writing and news, head over to randomhavok.com - that's where I'll be posting all that work. But if you were hoping to read and see more about my shenanigans, hopes and dreams and latest video game endeavors, keep it here.

I'll be leaving all my old content up so feel free to browse through that as you please. And for news you really should check out randomhavok.com. So now that's out of the way, lets get this thing started.

I'm Miranda. I love to play video games, I have a fashion sense that is something close to Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's "New Kawaii" - though not nearly as intense - and I love to write. I just finished my second year of college and I recently fell in love with San Francisco and all it has to offer. I write for not only this, but also for randomhavok.com - go check it out. I started it up with my best friend who I'm incredibly lucky to be working with.

I have a few posts planned for the coming weeks, so keep an eye out for them.

Thanks for stopping by the site!

No comments:

Post a Comment