6.27.2012

Oh yeah, Nintendo

So, remember that conference that happened earlier this month? E3? Yeah, I remember that too. I also remember too many psychology terms and not enough about introductory U.S. Government. Summer school is fun - I hope you realize that is sarcasm.

With that sad excuse for an apology, I present to you what you may have missed at the Nintendo 2012 E3 conference - which really wasn't that much. So lets make this short.

via Kotaku

The Nintendo conference was far from spectacular. Of course, my hero Miyamoto was present and set the stage for Reggie Fils-Aime, President of Nintendo of America. Fils-Aime guided us through our Nintendo journey with awkward faces and comments. And by journey, I mean a petting zoo. No Amazon jungle with unknown surprises at every turn - just baby goats, pigs, and even a few Pikmin.


Games Announced: 
 (3DS = Nintendo 3DS)



Aside from games, not much else was announced. We were informed that the WiiU will allow for two WiiU pads to be connected and that there will be more ways to connect online with friends by posting updates that are displayed on the Miiverse - WiiU's new home screen. 

Who know's what they will announce in the coming months. Perhaps they will just wait for us to purchase our WiiUs this holiday season to find out more.  

To watch the conference for yourself, click here.

Was there anything you wanted to see that Nintendo didn't present? What did you think? 

Yours truly, 
HavokRose 

P.S. I seriously apologize for the tardiness of this post. I don't advise taking two summer classes while working - it's not fun. In the next month I promise to make it up to you all. Thank you for your support/readership!

No comments:

Post a Comment